Thursday, January 7, 2016

Catchup - 30 Little Paintings no 5, 6, 7

Number 5, 6, 7 of Thirty Little Paintings by Justine

Fell off the painting wagon. Trying to catch up and get back on :)

As a creative exercise, thru the month of January I will be posting 1 small painting or drawing, ATC / trading card size (2.5 x 3.5 inches), each day. I'm doing this across all my social media accounts (same painting). 

Just for fun I'll be choosing 1 person each day (starting Jan 2) to receive the previous day's painting from the people who like, comment or share my posts about my artwork from the previous day.

So share, like, or comment about my artwork and you'll be included in the group of names I choose from tomorrow to receive this little guy. This is totally unscientific, I'll just write the names on little pieces of paper, throw them into a tupperware and pick one. If your name is picked, of course I will need your address to mail it to you. I will message you.
'Banana'  2.5x3.5 inches.  watercolor

'Luna Moth'  2.5x3.5 inches.  watercolor

'Rorschach Phoenix'  2.5x3.5 inches.  watercolor

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done! I like the fact that you're experimenting with different techniques, too.

    ReplyDelete