Saturday, January 2, 2016

Flamingo Dreams - 30 Little paintings no2

Number Two of Thirty Little Paintings by Justine

A little late in the day - this cold has me whooped. A fun little portrait of your garden variety pink flamingo. Since I got this posted late, I'll wait till 8pm tomorrow (Sunday) to pick the new owner of this one.

As a creative exercise, thru the month of January I will be posting 1 small painting or drawing, ATC / trading card size (2.5 x 3.5 inches), each day. I'm doing this across all my social media accounts (same painting). 

Just for fun I'll be choosing 1 person each day (starting Jan 2) to receive the previous day's painting from the people who like, comment or share my posts about my artwork from the previous day. Hope its not too confusing. 

So share, like, or comment about this post and you'll be included in the group of names I choose from tomorrow to receive this little guy. This is totally unscientific, I'll just write the names on little pieces of paper, throw them into a tupperware and pick one. If your name is picked, of course I will need your address to mail it to you. I will message you.

'Lawn Flamingo' Acrylic paint.  2.5x3.5 inches


No comments:

Post a Comment