Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fun times at "A Day in The Plains"


Yesterday at "A Day in The Plains" was a blast. Met some nice people, the weather was absolutely spectacular and got to spend the day with my hubby/roadie, without whom, I could never do the shows - he is a great help. I was very encouraged by the fact that The Plains paintings I did were a hit, and I sold my first original painting at one of these events. Paul & I were so beat, we slept until after 8:30 this morning! Thank you everyone for all the nice comments and to those who made a purchase.

Here is a photo of me in my booth


Here is a photo of my roadie taking a break


2 comments:

  1. Hi Justine,
    Your artwork; especially the watercolours are wonderful! I love painting in many different mediums-come have a visit to my blog sometime!
    Bye,
    Richardson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Richardson, you are very kind.

    ReplyDelete