Sunday, July 12, 2015

Early Walk w Cassie Girl, then morning Pinterest experiment (including bloodshed)

Woke early this Sunday morning. I like how quite it is Sunday mornings, so Cassie and I set out for adventure. Just some bunnies, and the melodies of feathered friends. Home again, home again, jigity jig. We shared a breakfast of eggs over easy & homemade oatmeal muffin. As I scanned Pinterest on my phone, I noticed a diy for these cute sakura flowers,
http://www.omiyageblogs.ca/2011/03/diy-sakura-kirigami.html?m=1
so I decided to give them a try. Of course - PAPER CUT! After a lot of cursing and a Mickey band-aid the experimentation continued. I don't have any Japanese or origami paper and my drawing paper proved to be too thick, so I tried wrapping paper - didn't come out too bad. I may have to purchase some appropriate paper and do some more :)

Now what next? Any suggestions Cassie?





No comments:

Post a Comment